The pool opens on Memorial Day and closes after Labor Day each year.
Morning pool temperatures are set at 86F-87F.
Display Pool Pictures
Please keep this summary sheet of rules and regulations for the Swimming Pool handy for use all summer long. Additional State, County, and City regulations are posted at the pool and bottom of this page.
Swimming Pool Rules:
- There is NO lifeguard on duty; you swim at your own risk.
- The following are not allowed in the pool or the pool deck area: glass containers (pool must be drained for broken glass), food, radios, or pets. Noodles and similar body conforming flotation will be allowed when the pool is not crowded.
- Pool hours are 5:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. for residents and a maximum of TWO guests per resident.
- Everyone must shower, using soap, before entering the pool. Shower facilities are provided in the pool restroom.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult: someone who is at least 18 years of age.
- Please don’t run or scream in the pool area. City of Plymouth pool regulations prohibit disturbing the public repose.
- If your hair is shoulder-length or longer, please cover it or tie it back; otherwise, it may clog the pool’s drains.
- If you have an infection or contagious disease, or a sore or wound that is not completely healed, please stay out of the
- We all appreciate everyone using trash containers for trash. Cigarette ash cans are provided along the fence for smokers.
- The pool is reserved for Adults Only, Wednesdays and Fridays, from 5 p.m. until closing.
Links to State, County and City Regulations: